Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 26 May 2011

aiyaa.... i forgot introduce myself ..
me, a very normal girl..i love to be myself..
have a boyfriend who very love me..
we together almost 4 years looo.. :)
now, study at Tawau, Sabah..but,from Johor...
haha..seriously, i dun like Tawau..
for me, here like a nightmare for me
but, lucky i still met some frenz that acc me all the way
let me smile, let me feel comfortable with them
coz them, i still alive ..
wowww...haa..quite over la..
but, wat i wan to mention here is my dearest frenz la..
i can feel happy at Tawau,,coz them
i love them so muchhh
i m a Chinese..
but,,my BM also boleh tahan oo..(minta puji)
now i just know,,a teacher is hard to be
need know alot of things


2 comments: